Finance Window Opening Hours
The Finance Office opening hours during term time:
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
8.00am – 11:30am
The Payment Window is closed every Tuesday and Friday.
Student Payments and Accounts Receivable Enquiries
Phone: 3893 5340
Accounts Payable and Supplier Enquires:
Phone: 3893 5333
BPoint is the Department of Education's preferred method of payment. More information on BPoint can be found here. Please note: cash is no longer accepted at the payment window.
Payments can be made to the College by:
- BPoint https://www.bpoint.com.au/payments/dete
- Phone payment via BPoint on 1300 631 073
- Credit/debit card at the payment window
- Centrepay (BBSC Business Reference Number: 555 074 310X)
- Electronic Funds Transfer. Please use the Student EQid as the reference
BBSC Bank account details:
|Bank Account Name: ||Brisbane Bayside State College|
Parents experiencing financial hardship can establish a payment plan by submitting a Payment Plan form to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information on payment plans, and other finance information, can be found in the BBSC Finance Policy.
Student Resource Scheme (SRS)
For information on the Student Resource Scheme please refer to the relevant year level Parent Information located on the Student Resource Scheme page.