Charmaine has always enjoyed working with students, and witnessing their successes. Charmaine's enjoy bringing community voices together in a genuine and meaningful way for the benefit of Maori and Pasifika students and for the betterment of the whole community. The work load is easier when we can blend strengths and gifts for a common purpose of supporting the young people we are privileged to engage with. Charmaine's aim is to:-
- To advocate for students, negotiate relevant support for academic, social and/or emotional development
- Provide educational counselling and support services to Pasifika students
- Liaise with parents/caregivers of Pasifika students
- Provide information to the school community about Pasifika social and cultural perspectives
- Participate in the development of activities, in and out of school, likely to enhance the involvement in education of Pasifika students and their families.
To contact Community Engagement Officer - Maori Pasifika Islander Officer please call 3893 5208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org